[TriLUG] OT: Earthlink and ISPs

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:26:19 EST 2010

regarding on TWC. My house was built  around sep/oct 2006, they laid
down  the new/fresh cable. I had to wait  6 month to get TWC service
in my sub-division. it was great  when I Moved to my house  in  the
end of 2006. after 2 years, road runner speed is kind of fluctuation
especially during weekend and night.  I already accepted what  TWC CS
told me : "it is up to XXXX, not guarantee".
I guess, TWC need to upgrade their backbone in my area to let me happy.:P