[TriLUG] Wireless Network Bridging

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Dec 3 12:34:06 EST 2010

We do that type of work; however, I would not want to make any
guarantees on it unless you have line of site with no trees. You could
spend a lot of money and get a lot of garbage. I don't know what your
budget is yet will share that wireless bridge hardware kit without any
labor runs over $1k. So, stuff is available. It costs a bit, though.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

New Address:
Neuse River Networks
200 Burgwin Wright Way