[TriLUG] OT: Compact Flash Wireless NIC Needed

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Mon Dec 6 22:14:47 EST 2010

  Hey all,
  I was wondering if anyone had a compact flash wireless NIC they were
wanting to remove from the mothballs? I have an old Zaurus SL-5500 and
my Netgear MA701 appears to be dead. I had put it away but now found
that I have a need and would need one this week.

Please reply offline if you have one or know where I can get one in the
Triangle area. I've tried Intrex, Best Buy, and TigerDirect/CompUSA.

-Roy

Roy Vestal
http://rpp.linuxmaniac.net
   .-.