[TriLUG] redundant job postings

Jack Michel jmichel at ettaingroup.com
Thu Dec 9 10:28:40 EST 2010

TriJUG (http://www.trijug.org/) has an onsite job board at http://trijug.org/JUGJobs/joblist.do.  I do not know anything about how to make it, but myself and other recruiters commonly use it to post jobs.

This may be helpful for our group. Currently, whenever I have a Linux related posting, I will put it on the TriLUG LinkedIn group.

Best,

Jack Michel
Technical Recruiter

ettain group