[TriLUG] freestuff: keyboard tray, 1GHz tower

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sat Dec 18 16:42:17 EST 2010

contact me off-list. I'm in Durham, work in RTP.

---
under desk keyboard tray:

tray in
http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/tray/4557_tray_in.jpg

tray whole way out
http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/tray/4558_tray_out.jpg

tray detached (for cleaning?)
http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/tray/4559_tray_detached.jpg

---
1GHz Athlon, 786M memory, Award BIOS, scsi card (it has a
15G IDE drive for demo purposes, which you can have if you
like). It also has on-board RAID which I've never used.
(Excuse the lack of steady hand; this needed a long
exposure)

http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/computer/4564_bios.jpg

Here it is booting for a demo

http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/computer/4562_w2k_boot_screen.jpg

(it's the wrong hardware for this install of w2k, so it blue
screens)

here's the open case.

http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/computer/4566_chassis.jpg

There are 5 fans. It was a file server when I got it. The
drive cases unclip and are easily removable.

It has a sound card, 100Mbit Netgear ethernet, 4 USB ports
(presumably 1.1), scsi card, 2*serial, parallel.

Here it is on the floor

http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/computer/4567_tower.jpg

Here's the monitor (1024*768 I'm pretty sure)

http://www.austintek.com/freestuff/computer/4568_monitor.jpg

I have a cdrom drive/kbd/mouse if you need one.

------

Joe