[TriLUG] Project management software using Perl, Python, PHP w/MySQL etc?

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Thu Dec 23 12:04:22 EST 2010

http://www.project-open.com/ looks really close to what we need.  It
generates quotes, invoices, keeps track of expenses, etc.

BUT it has some strange choices for platform:
AolServer and therefore all coding is TCL and the database is Postgres?
WTF?

Sheesh I guess I could look into teaching myself that stuff but what a
clunky setup.

I am familiar with using Lighttpd, Mysql, & PHP and even some
apache/perl/sql but TCL and C for a web interface is a bit scary.