[TriLUG] Linux Printing Suggestions

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Mon Dec 27 10:32:56 EST 2010

I agree. Brother is always good. I have also had good luck with HP all-in-ones.
Definitely stay away from Lexmark. They can't even spell Linux.

On 12/27/2010 10:07 AM, Kristopher Kane wrote:

>> Does anyone have any recommendations for models or brands in general
>> that work well with Linux, such as generally having available drivers?
>> Similarly are there any models to stay away from?
>>
> This came up on the CentOS list a few months back.  Most seem to recommend
> Brother.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/centos@centos.org/msg59249.html
>
> -Kristopher Kane

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both