[TriLUG] dual boot laptop loosing boot info

Derek Linz chapelhilllaptopshop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:08:43 EST 2010

Joe,

What's the output of 'fdisk -l'? Is it the Windows partition that's first or
the Linux?

And yeah I'm a fan of grub2, It's a lot more flexible...easy to configure if you
want it to be ('sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg') but powerful if you
feel the urge to turn the configuration into one monstrous script :).

-Derek