[TriLUG] CentOS 5.5: kickstart shmall and shmmax woes

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Fri Jan 7 16:22:00 EST 2011

Brian Weaver wrote:
> This works around the problem and things now work as expected. I
> guess I was just hoping to understand why it change on one type of
> install and not on another. Also, I wondered if anyone had any ideas
> on what I might look for since I couldn't find the change in any
> obvious location.

Does the network install use the standard CentOS 5.5 repos or does it
point to a repo you set up with the same RPMs that you have on the
CDROM?  Perhaps the network install is getting a different version of
some RPM?

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer