[TriLUG] CentOS 5.5: kickstart shmall and shmmax woes

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:36:52 EST 2011

We use a tool to copy all the RPMS for the distribution into a single directory. Once that is done the ISO is built from that single source and the RPMs are served via HTTP from the single source too. Nope, beyond a doubt it's using the same RPMs. If you compare the %{name},%{version},%{release},%{epoch} from all the install RPMS in the rpm database on an ISO and network install the sorted output is identical

-- Weave