[TriLUG] [OT] Wired/wireless networking in house

David Hostetler hostetler.david at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:19:02 EST 2011

When I worked in the electrical field we would typically wire everything to
a central location (typically in same area as the phone/cable d-mark) and
use small 8-12 connection patch panels.  Then you can locate your internet
connection there and add in wireless APs as necessary.  I agree with Matt in
that you should wire more than you think you'll need.

----
Dave Hostetler
M: 919.333.0591
hostetler.david at gmail.com