[TriLUG] Slightly OT: editing mp3 tags

bak bak at picklefactory.org
Tue Jan 11 08:23:01 EST 2011

There's a python program called 'beets' that I like very much. Compares
existing tags to MusicBrainz and makes a billion nitpicky change
suggestions, then moves things into the sort of directory structure you
specify. Very good for "import all this stuff" as opposed to individual
or single-album file-tweaking like EasyTAG excels at.

--bak