[TriLUG] NCSU FOSS Fair 2011

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 13 17:33:56 EST 2011

Folks,

NCSU is hosting the 3rd annual FOSS Fair on Saturday, February 12th,
2011.  The FOSS Fair is an unconference style event driven by you, the
participants.  Any Open Source related topic is welcome and sessions can
be as formal or informal as you like.  All the information and sign up
is on the FOSS Fair wiki page:

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2011

This year we are sponsored by Red Hat who will be providing lunch for
for those that sign up by February 4th.

If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to contact me or join
the opensource at lists.ncsu.edu mailing list at NCSU.  (Instructions at
https://opensource.ncsu.edu)

Hope to see you on NCSU's Centennial Campus on the 12th!

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>
Linux Czar, OIT Campus Linux Services