[TriLUG] crawlspace gig-E?

Matt Flyer matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Sat Jan 15 12:08:22 EST 2011

I haven't put one in a crawlspace but I have put one in my garage.
Crawlspace should be similar.  It hasn't given me any trouble.  The
biggest problem I see with the crawlspace is accessibility should it
need to be power cycled.  I think it will generate enough heat to keep
moisture from being a problem and it shouldn't get too hot.