[TriLUG] Mass mailing ideas

Justis Peters jtrilug at indythinker.com
Tue Jan 18 17:02:11 EST 2011

To do that securely, you would need to send a unique link to each user
with a one-time hash that authenticates them as already having access to
the existing email account.

Or, you could send them a newly generated password and insist that they
change it on first login. As far as security goes, they're just about
equivalent.

Kind regards,
Justis