[TriLUG] looking for resume writer/improver

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:11:20 EST 2011

I just saw article in the N&O that says that companies were going over
seas because the workers lacked skills. I cannot believe this.
Its more of a matter that the companies are defining more esoteric skill
sets, shopping for their employees. When they can not find this
exact match they decide to go overseas ... on purpose.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/01/21/933937/survey-skills-lack-sends-jobs.html

There is also a couple of groups that provide networking and other job
search help.

This is the Colonial Baptist church over in Cary. It is free
http://jobseekers.colonial.org/

There is also the Triangle Networking Group, their meetings require a
fee paid to attend.
(Dont use them any more since they started charging the fee)
http://www.trianglenetworkinggroup.com/

I did got to both of these groups at one time but stopped when things
got so "dry".
I may start going again since the conditions are said to be improving.

99er

Neil, WA4AZL