[TriLUG] NCSU FOSS Fair 2011: Close to Capacity

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 27 13:56:00 EST 2011

Folks,

A note to thank everyone that's planning on coming to this year's FOSS
Fair at NC State University.

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2011

We've had fantastic turnout thus far and this is going to be the best
FOSS Fair yet.  However, we are very close to our venue's capacity.  At
this point I would ask that new sign ups be limited to folks planning to
do a talk or session.

With the fantastic crowd planning to come I've changed our meet up room
and where we will have lunch to room 3211.  This is just down the hall
from 3001 in Engineering Building 2 (EB2).  This room has the most
seats.

You'll also find information about the location of EB2 if you need
directions on the wiki as well as where to park when you get there.

Looking forward to a great FOSS Fair!

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>