[TriLUG] Tim and Linda Jowers sent you a movie ticket redeemable at more than 200 nation wide theatre chains

Tim and Linda Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:16:54 EST 2011

Tim and Linda Jowers has chosen to send you a free movie ticket, up to $10 value.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy! In an effort to spread the word about our great products we are allowing our members to send free movie tickets to their selected friends at no charge to our members. This time Tim and Linda Jowers chose you! To redeem your movie ticket and receive deal notifications follow the link below.

http://homerun.com/email_gift/bb581f67?_e=bb9b0732

Enjoy, this one is on us.

The HomeRun Team