[TriLUG] Upcoming vote on TriLUG non-profit status

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:30:10 EST 2011

Don't know if my "vote" counts, but listening in, but FWIW.

If TriLUG were to start doing more community-related Linux / OSS work, I'm
happy to support the non-profit
status all the way; as well as do some of the community work. I must admit
that I have given very little
$ to TriLUG over the last several years of being on the mailing list, but I
do like to get my hands dirty
helping people.

Without TriLUG, I don't know if I'd be where I am with Linux these days.
Seriously. Whether you should
choose to stay a NP group, or not, count me in as a paying member in 2011.

Thanks