[TriLUG] Cost of creating small company web site

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:55:46 EST 2011

Greetings all,

Does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to create a simple/small web site for a small business.  The site would be probably just 2 or 3 static web pages including a Home Page, a Company Page (management team, press releases, etc), and a Contact Us page (phone, email, etc).  Most of the effort will be in the design of the page and not necessarily in the content.  I would like to see two or three variations before selecting the "right" one.  Normally, I would build the site myself but it needs a much more professional polish than a roll-your-own version.

I need to know the time and cost involved in putting this together.

Thanks for any pointers.

-Ron