[TriLUG] Cost of creating small company web site

Dave Sorenson ufffda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:01:15 EST 2011

Varies on how you want to do it, cheapest: buy a domain at (insert cheap
domain registrar here), point it to google sites (free) and go to town
with the google tools. Or add increasing amounts of money and add things
like FTP hosting, PHP database support, custom scripts...

It really depends on what you need the site to do.

Dave