[TriLUG] [off topic] firewall, VPN, UTM, and web filtering suggestions

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Feb 17 11:03:27 EST 2011

We carry the Barracuda product line.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks - ONE(tm) Plan to put IT maintenance behind the
scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

Tel: 919-838-1672 Cell: 919-606-1772 Skype: neusedotnet
Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver Twitter: http://twitter.com/neuse