[TriLUG] What a Company Looks for in a future Paid Internship

John R jdriselvato at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:20:28 EST 2011

I am trying to prepare my self for an opportunity for a paid
internship. I luckily have server management, programming and other
various Linux related skills. I also have experience from a current
internship.  I am at the point where i don't know what goals i should
be meeting to better my chances. What do you look for in someone
seeking a paid internship?
Thanks,
John Riselvato

--
"Real programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write,
it should be hard to understand." - Unknown