[TriLUG] What a Company Looks for in a future Paid Internship

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Feb 22 20:02:35 EST 2011

The most important things we look for:
- demonstration of problem solving skills
- a passion for technology (hopefully related to what we do)
- clear communication skills

I'd be happy to elaborate further, if you'd like to contact me off-list.

Chris

On 2/22/2011 7:20 PM, John R wrote:
> I am trying to prepare my self for an opportunity for a paid
> internship. I luckily have server management, programming and other
> various Linux related skills. I also have experience from a current
> internship.  I am at the point where i don't know what goals i should
> be meeting to better my chances. What do you look for in someone
> seeking a paid internship?
> Thanks,
> John Riselvato

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services