[TriLUG] script to convert/sync FLAC to MP3

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Sun Mar 13 22:37:55 EDT 2011

Some time ago I came across a script that would take a folder full of
various audio format files and create a "mirror" of those files, but all
converted to a specific format - in my case, MP3.  It would traverse
hierarchies of folders and convert those that we not already present in
the target folder.

I no doubt came across this script either via Google or here, but my
searches so far have not yet located it this time around. Anyone here
have such a script?

Chris
<hoping to not sit down to write/debug my own...>

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services