[TriLUG] Ask TriLUG: Best Tax Filing Software?

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Mon Mar 14 12:21:29 EDT 2011

I always love these questions where someone asks a crowd for the
"best", when each person usually has only ONE.  That means each
response will either be "mine is great" or "mine sucks"... no
real way to compare.

I doubt too many people have tried more than one tax software
this year.

(Back on topic, I used TaxAct downloaded version, ran it on
WinXP in a virtualbox, e-filed federal and state, and got my
federal refund, still waiting for state.  It was all painless,
and I would go so far as to [☝Like].)

Alan

.