[TriLUG] OT: Free Linksys Products/Shameless Self-Promotion

Alan Sterger asterger at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 15:20:15 EDT 2011

Hello Listers,

I have the following FREE Linksys products available for pickup:

BEFSR41 4-Port Etherfast Router
WRT54G Wireless-G Router v2.0 S/N CDF5
WPS54GU2 Wireless-G Print Server
WRTSL54GS v1.0 S/N CKJ0

WRT54G and WRTSL54GS may be "bricked", however, countless guides
available detailing un-bricking procedures. All have their associated
PSUs. Please send an off-list email if interested. I'm close to RTP/RDU
in the Brier Creek area of Raleigh. Also, FREE Monster Component
Audio/Video Cables.

Cheers,

-- Alan Sterger
asterger at earthlink.net
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alansterger

<shameless self-promotion>

I am an independent DBA contractor/consultant with over 20 years of IT
experience as contractor, employee, manager and consultant. The last 13
years, I managed heterogeneous enterprise data management systems
(Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Teradata and MySQL) and DBA teams including
visiting consultants. Today, I consult several database clients within
Aerospace, Banking and Pharma. I am available for contract/consult on
short notice on project based or short-term engagements, part-time or
remote access consultation.

Skill Summary
• Oracle Certified Professional DBA
• Sybase, Teradata, SQL Server, MySQL DBA experience
• UNIX - Solaris (10.x - 2.x, SunOS 4.x), HP-UX (11.x - 10.x)
• Linux - Oracle Enterprise Linux (5.x) / Red Hat (4.x - 2.x)

Specialties
• Implementing Oracle databases and Oracle based solutions like Cognos,
Microstrategy, Informatica and Peoplesoft.
• Database conversion / migration.
• Oracle problem resolution, tuning, and troubleshooting.
• Mentor junior DBAs.

</shameless self-promotion>