[TriLUG] OT: URGENT: H.129 to be heard in Thursday's Finance Committee!

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Mon Mar 14 16:30:07 EDT 2011

Interesting

The att.com web site for dsl does not list the cap feature, only the different speeds.
Which by charging for different speeds and home vs business use, they were already using tiered rates. Of course if the apply caps to the already set prices, that does seem like a price increase.

But if we are going to call it the telephone model they do have all you can use local and all you can use long    distance rates that are not much different than the not all you can use plans.

The listed rates on the att.com page are much lower for a year then the standard rate, I wonder if existing customers can get the lower rate if they say they will leave to go to the cable company if they do not get the lower rate.

len