[TriLUG] OT: URGENT: H.129 to be heard in Thursday's Finance Committee!

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Tue Mar 15 11:06:57 EDT 2011

Very well stated.

Now, here is another question, what can we do about this?

The response I received from my representative (Guilford County) who
happens to be on the committee, was that my concerns would be taken into
consideration.  In other words, he didn't see a contribution check along
with my letter.

One good thing to remember about legislation is that it CAN be repealed.
This pile may pass, but that doesn't mean it will remain.