[TriLUG] Semi-OT: Asterisk Parking setup

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 17:15:32 EDT 2011

Brian, if I'm reading this correctly then I think what you want to do is
assign certain extensions as defined conference rooms, then let the
receptionist "park" a caller in a specific conference room. Anyone in
the company can then attach to those extensions at will to talk to the
"parked" party.

Jon

---
"Be yourself... unless you suck."