[TriLUG] steering at trilug.org

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Mar 17 16:13:08 EDT 2011

I received the following responses on this subject yesterday:

1) Wm. Sutton at 11:22 stating the same response asking if it is because
were not members of the steering committee.

2) Edwin Castillo at 11:46 stating that perhaps this was intentional

3) Alan Porter at 11:43 stating that  "yes" it was intentional, "no" (it
is not true) that only steering committee can talk to steering committee.

I have ZERO recollection or emails in my inbox discussing this not being
about member abuse and being about random spam what so ever.