[TriLUG] call for speakers & topics

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Mar 24 16:20:53 EDT 2011

I'd be willing to share what we use and give a demonstration. Linux based, $300 for hardware, terabyte NAS, gigabit Ethernet.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks - ONE(tm) Plan to put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

Tel: 919-838-1672 Cell: 919-606-1772 Skype: neusedotnet
Web: http://www.neuserivernetworks.com
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/neuse
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/neuseriver