[TriLUG] Feedback regarding Peak10

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:10:25 EDT 2011

I have two racks of gear over at Peak10 and have no problem with them.  They are comparable to HS (I have a rack over there as well).

The only outage we had thus far was last summer when they had to do an Emergency Power Off (EPM) due to one of their batteries catching on fire.

Would recommend them...

-Ron

BTW - if you just need to rent some rack space, let me know.  Maybe we can work things out so the price is cheaper for you...