[TriLUG] dual boot and partition access

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:45:12 EDT 2011

Oh, that reminds me of a question that came up the other day: does anyone
know of a good ext2/3 driver for Windows 7?

I'm using Stephan Schreiber's "IfsDrives" on XP, but I don't think it
supports Win7:
http://www.fs-driver.org/index.html

Dave

...will WinXP still be able to 'see', read/write to /linux-home partition as