[TriLUG] Have a Job

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Wed Mar 30 14:57:17 EDT 2011

Hi Group,

A company that I work with has a need for someone who can do two days a week in a sysadmin role.

The listing that I was sent reads:

We have an immediate need for a part-time IT person.  The person would work two days per week on site (preferably Tuesdays and Thursdays), and handle calls as needed up to approximately four hours per week.  Experience in Network Administration, Citrix, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office Support, and computer set-ups is required.  Experience in SOX compliance for IT would be a plus, but is not required.

This position is a replacement for a vacated position.

Feel free to contact me ( off list ) and I will connect you.

Thanks,
Brian