[TriLUG] [trilug] Want to Participate in World IPv6 Day?

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Mon Apr 4 13:52:33 EDT 2011

Hi folks!  Sorry I'm a little late to the thread.

As the person who gave the August 2010 presentation on IPv6, I am
delighted to see this lively discussion happening.

Since this is such a timely topic, might there be an interest in a
reprise of the presentation?  I know we tend to try not to repeat topics
too close together.

In lieu of a presentation, would a hands-on lab type event be better
received?  I recall many years ago there were weekend classes that
followed on some topics that created a buzz. (Mark Turner's Asterisk
class was largely responsible for getting me addicted :)

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5