[TriLUG] Development jobs in Durham

Joseph S. Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:21:52 EDT 2011

Through a friend, Matt contacted me about a new office he's opening in
downtown Durham.  If interested, please contact him using the email/phone at
the bottom.

Wireless Generation is a fast-growing education tech company that
builds data analytics tools to help teachers make better instructional
decisions. Our software is used by hundreds of thousands of teachers,
for 3.3 million students (including K-3 students across North
Carolina), in all 50 states. You can read more about our company here:

We are growing and planning to open a new engineering and product
development office in downtown Durham. Our NC founding team will help
us launch a new office - a terrific entrepreneurial opportunity. I am
leading our expansion efforts and am building a crack team of
technical, design, and product talent. I've created job descriptions
for several technical roles in the Raleigh Durham area and would love
your help disseminating these to friends and contacts.

Senior Software Developer

Applications Architect

Data Systems Architect

Director of Engineering