[TriLUG] TWC in RTP - 30/5 for $54.95/mo

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:09:13 EDT 2011

Thanks! I called her and it took less than 10 minutes. As a current TV
customer, they simply added it to the bill. We have an "installer" coming
out on Sunday morning. Sunday! Fingers crossed it all works as planned.
Earthlink has nothing comparable, so after many many years I had to switch.
I'll report back here, as I'm sure others will.
 On Apr 8, 2011 3:20 PM, "Ron Kelley" <rkelleyrtp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure how many people know about this (I just learned myself from a
colleague), but TWC is offering a 30/5 service for $54.95/mo for the first
12mos (then adjusts to $79.95). They also are offering a 50/5 service for
$99.95/mo with no discount.