[TriLUG] IPv6 workshop

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Fri Apr 15 16:54:19 EDT 2011

Pretty much any evening would work.  Sunday afternoon would work too, but
evenings would be better (I am a lot closer to the area on work days).

If we made the date several weeks in advance, I Saturday could be made to
work.  I have been helping my wife with her business on Saturday and would
need to convince her that it was time for a Saturday off, which needs to
be scheduled at least 2-3 weeks in advance.

As was suggested in another post, a TriLUG meeting might be a good option.
 The only problem with them is that the time goes very quickly and I
suspect that this may run over the allotted frame for the meetings.  I
would guess 3-4 hours would be a fair time frame estimate, when you add
everything up start to finish.  This could make for a long-er evening so
we would need or want to start a little earlier, like 6pm or so if
possible.