[TriLUG] Local Internships?

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Mon May 9 16:19:10 EDT 2011

On 5/9/2011 2:25 PM, John Riselvato shot at his own foot:

On 05/09/2011 02:58 PM, Chris Merrill wrote:
> ... Then I read the last line of your e-mail.  ...

Good friend of mine in Massachusetts now works for "the enemy" Microsoft
at their One Kendall Square office. Says he never would have imagined
doing that, but that he's in a fine group of developers.

In the intern situation it's hard to know whether or not you've got a
good dev group until you've been there a while. They could be using IBM
green-screen 3270 stuff and be just right for you. Why reject them in
advance?