[TriLUG] macbook question

John Wheeler jwheeler at etherealfringe.com
Sun May 15 18:48:56 EDT 2011

One other thought.
Though I currently run fusion there has been talk lately of Parallels Desktop running better on thinner (laptop) hardware. The two seem to leapfrog each other periodically. Might be worth the evaluation period to choose between those. Virtualbox will do the job under OS X as well, and for free to boot. Can't speak to performance as I don't use it regularly.

If he did go with the Air, this choice would be more relevant.

-John