[TriLUG] IPv6 workshop

Igor Partola igor at igorpartola.com
Wed May 18 10:36:53 EDT 2011

It seems I have solved most of the problems: most of my devices now
autoconfigure IPv6 addresses. However, my main machine is still not
getting one. I know the machine (running latest Ubuntu) is capable of
it since if I plug in a USB WiFi card I get an IPv6 address, but the
PCI card is not getting one. The device is:

01:0a.0 Network controller: Ralink corp. Device 3062

I am running the latest Ralink driver with the module rt3562sta

Has anyone experienced this and is there a cure?

Thanks,
Igor