[TriLUG] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:46:58 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

H.129, the "Level Playing Field" bill, becomes law at midnight tonight
unless Governor Perdue vetos it first. If you feel as strongly as I do
about this issue, please call her office at 919-733-2391 and urge her to
veto it! You can also email her at governor.office at nc.gov.

Our friend Doc Searls has weighed on on the bill:
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/doc/2011/05/17/keep-north-carolinas-broadband-market-free/

Harvard prof Larry Lessig has also weighed in:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence-lessig/an-open-letter-to-north-c_b_864562.html

And many, many others. Please, add your voice by calling the Governor's
office and urging veto. It's our last chance.

Thanks!

Mark