[TriLUG] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:36:52 EDT 2011

Thanks for that link, Warren.  The industry hack is getting completely
dismantled by readers in the comments to his op-ed. I'm glad ArsTechnica
readers know a dog and pony show when they see one.

Now, for anyone interested in protecting broadband competition in NC,
please take a moment to call the Governor:
http://act2.freepress.net/call/nc_governor/

Mark