[TriLUG] Call and urge Perdue to veto H.129 or it becomes law tonight!

Wm F bogmogg at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:25:46 EDT 2011

First time posting here, so I hope I am doing this correctly.
In the matter of H.129, it's not that I have anything personal against big business or telecom companies in general. I just hate being taken advantage of. When you compare the rates and service here vs. other areas such as California or Japan it is obvious we are be played. Here is an article comparing broadband speeds and prices between the US and Japan.
http://newamerica.net/publications/policy/u_s_vs_japan_residential_internet_service_provision_pricing