[TriLUG] New WiFi router needed: TriLUG opinions wanted

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:19:59 EDT 2011

I just moved to a Linksys E2000 running DD-WRT that is pretty perfect.
 I got a fantastic deal as a refurb, for $38 shipped.  The E3000 is
similar, with more RAM and a bigger CPU, along with USB.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Linksys_E3000

http://homestore.cisco.com/en-us/Routers/Linksys-Refurbished-E3000-RM-HighPerformance-Wirelessn-router_stcVVproductId110277857VVcatId543809VVviewprod.htm

$100

--Reggie