[TriLUG] New WiFi router needed: TriLUG opinions wanted

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:28:24 EDT 2011

Astron has a line of very reliable power supplies
http://www.astroncorp.com/

Alinco has a nice switching supply
http://www.alinco.com/Products/DM-330MV/

For DC distribution I use:
http://www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=rr_8012_c
I like this because it uses the anderson power pole connectors.

These can be purchased at places like
AES: www.aesham.com
Ham Radio Outlet: http://www.hamradio.com/

73,