[TriLUG] Moving: Where to send my tech junk?

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Tue Jun 21 09:31:09 EDT 2011

I have donated computer systems to The Kramden Institute in RTP:
http://www.kramden.org
but it sounds like your stuff is more spare parts than systems.

According to the N&O, Purple Elephant is still there, but with a new name:
http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/05/27/1230707/computer-rehabber-gets-new-name.html

--Brian

--

And yet less thanks have we than you.  Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names.  "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
       http://www.eviloverlord.net