[TriLUG] OT: Seeking Experienced WebLogic Consultant

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:30:55 EDT 2011

All -

At $WORK, we're building out some WebLogic environments (multiple versions
on multiple OSes, including Linux) and would LOVE to offer the opportunity
for someone knowledgeable on WebLogic to come in and take this on for a day
or two (or three or whatever it takes).

You need to have deployed WebLogic on both *nix and Windows (you don't have
to have LIKED it, just done it), a go-getter attitude, a willingness to
explain/document what you've done for the people that will have to live with
it, and availability this week.

If this sounds like you, drop me a line.

Danke -

Shane O.