[TriLUG] Home DNS

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:31:19 EDT 2011

I use ZoneEdit for DNS service, and have for many years.  It's free for the
1st 2 domain names, and they do support dynamic-DNS updates.  (There are
various extra-price options you can buy, such as failover monitoring,
additional nameservers, 3rd/4th/5th/etc. domain names, etc., but the prices
are very reasonable.)

While you can't mix CNAME and MX records, you can mix A and MX records.  You
just need to update the A record when roadrunner changes your IP.

Dave